Whether you’re looking for stone or brick for home exteriors or interiors, fireplaces, accents, or hearths and mantels, Benson Stone Company has the selection you need at prices you’ll love. For over 75 years the Stateline area has relied on Benson Stone Company for brick and stone of all types. Thin and full size brick and stone…custom cut Indiana limestone…it’s all here at Benson Stone Company. Whether your project is a fireplace, a retaining wall, a brick or stone wall, or a walkway, we can help. We have stone and brick for all applications, and our large showroom features many examples and styles to help get you started. Want to find out more? No problem. Give us a call or come by today…at Benson Stone Company…we make stone and brick easy.
Benson Stone Company offers a fully equipped stone mill for the custom fabrication of Indiana limestone accents and other natural stones for architectural stone details. Indiana limestone is a time-tested building material. It is a durable and flexible building material that lends a timeless character to the buildings it graces. If you are looking for architectural stone window sills, lintels, address stones, keystones, caps, coping, quoins, wall panels, bands or signs, Benson Stone Company has an architectural website specifically for you. Check it out now to find stone and brick information for architects and commercial contractors.
Benson Stone Company offers full size veneer stone for residential and commercial construction. Natural stone veneer is a popular choice for full size veneer stone exteriors. For interior projects, fireplace stone veneer can make any living room cozy in the winter as you warm by your fireplace.
Thin Veneer Stone
Thin veneer stone (also referred to as lightweight veneer stone) does not need a footing. To see examples of residential and commercial thin veneer stone, visit our architectural site for thin cobbles/rubble, thin webwall, thin random ashlar and thin sawed bed stone jobs.
Benson Stone Company has a newly expanded showroom to better display our extensive collection of the latest colors and styles of brick available today. All of our most popular residential brick is now displayed on extra large 3-foot by 6-foot sample walls. These new residential brick sample walls make the process of selecting the right brick for your project a snap.
Let us assist you in designing a complete package for the exterior of your new home. We stock natural stone veneers that can be combined with brick for dramatic new looks. For more than 70 years our stone mill has been producing the finest Indiana limestone accents such as window sills, keystones, lintels, quoins, and caps. The addition of stone accents can make your home's exterior uniquely your own with Benson Stone Company's residential brick selection.
Reasons to Use Brick
- Classic Beauty: The world's most beautiful homes are built with brick. Nothing else can match its classic style and elegance. Building brick homes says, "You have arrived."
- Strength: Brick is one of the world's oldest building materials. It is pest and weather resistant, and it is fireproof. Brick homes built hundreds of years ago are still standing, and look as distinguished today as they did the day they were built.
- Lasting Value: Brick's beauty and practicality are always a plus when you resell. In real estate advertising, if you own a brick home, the ad always mentions it, because brick homes offer a selling advantage. On average, a brick exterior enhances the resale value of your home by 6%.
- Energy Efficiency: Brick's exceptional "thermal mass" means that it absorbs heat and slows down heat transfer. In summer, brick slowly absorbs heat from the sun and keeps your home cooler during the hottest part of the day. In winter, the brick on your house holds the house's heat longer, keeping you warmer.
- Low Maintenance: Brick never needs to be painted and never rots, fades, warps, burns, dents, tears or becomes brittle. It's one of the most enduring building materials known, and you don't have to do a thing to keep your brick home looking beautiful.
Benson Stone Company is an experienced distributor of brick for both large and small commercial construction projects. We supply a full spectrum of commercial brick sizes and colors from numerous quality brick manufacturers. Combine this with our 70+ years of experience in the stone industry, and you have a company uniquely qualified to provide the complete package for your building exterior.