Medical and religious facilities not only appear to be recession proof, but they seem to flourish during economic down times. It stands to reason that people need more support mentally, spiritually and physically when stress levels are raised by either internal or external negative experiences.
Whatever the case, the proof is in the growth of these two environments. The buildings are typically built to last, with the utilization of such materials as brick and stone enabling the structures to stand for generations. Pictured to the right are four recent expansion projects where Benson Stone Company supplied materials.
Here is a list of brick manufacturers that Benson Stone Company represents.
The added value of brick
- Design flexibility
- Variety of tones, colors and textures
- Low maintenance
- Sound transmission resistance
- Fire protection
- Resistant to insects and animals
- Stands up to sun, wind and hail
- Thermal resistant save on heating and cooling costs
- Feel of permanence
- Preferred material when marketing a building